Just new here

Dan_theman84

Hey everyone.

Im Dan, not really sure what to say. Im 24 years old and was recently diagnosed with small cell neroendocrine carcinoma of the lungs, extensive stage. 
Just trying to talk and relate with people with the same diagnosis and maybe see what type of treatments they've tried.

Anyways i appreciate y'all. 

Hi, Dan, and welcome!  I believe we have one new member, cashby, who has large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma, which, based on a quick bit of googling, appears to be similar to small cell neuroendocrine carcinoma.  I believe these are relatively rare forms of lung cancer, so it might be tough to find others with the same diagnosis.  

Still, we are all sort of in this together and face (or may face) similar challenges.  What kind of treatment are you getting (or considering) right now?  There may be others on the forum who can share their experience with the treatments, to give you an idea what to expect.  Everyone responds a bit differently, even to the same treatments, but you might get some ideas about managing side effects.  This is a great place for support, too.  

Archived