also lost 64 pounds and thought I was doing really well on a strict KETO diet......now I don't know. I am such a newbie.....never used a forum...guess you find your way around eventually??

Lotus,

You've got an overfull plate!

Sorry to learn about your dance with diagnostics and really hope the mass turns out to be benign. In case it does not, I suggest you read in to our disease.  Here is a good start. You've got a new vocabulary to master, and I believe knowledge about any cancer and lung cancer in particular confers power to ask the "terribly perceptive question" about treatment or methods.

I'm a fifteen year survivor of late stage diagnosed non small cell lung cancer. I had 4 surgeries, conventional radiation, 18 infusions of Taxol and Carboplatin, targeted therapy in the form of Tarceva, and precision radiation.  This is a distillation of my lessons learned in my survival journey.

Welcome here.  You'll hear from others soon. This is a good place to ask questions. While not doctors, we are very experienced and knowledgable lung cancer survivors.

Stay the course.

Tom

Archived