Evaluating Physicians

Tom Galli

We know that competent physicians are essential to the quality and effectiveness of our medical care. But, how do we evaluate physician competence? I have a theory: physical behavior informs on competence. I'd like your input on physician behaviors from your prospective by completing a simple survey. 

My goal is to create a resource for the newly diagnosed that they can use to answer the terribly perceptive question: How do I know I've got a good doctor? We are, of course, the experts and collectively can establish parameters that describe the best physicians and best practitioners. I indent to publish the results of this survey on LCSC at Lung Cancer 101.

Please private message me your response. Your message can simply list each behavior followed by an = sign, then a number from 0 to 3. This survey will be broadcasted on a number of LUNGevity social media sites, but please answer only once. The survey closes for input on July 1, 2022.

Thank you for your input and stay the course.

Tom

Phsician Behavior Survey.001.jpeg