Dealing with side effects

@Cathy Price I wouldn't know if it's due to Keytruda. I have read that there can be effects from chemo even after the treatment is done. Did you have a baseline MRI during your diagnosis process? 

I'd suggest calling and seeing what your team thinks.They'd probably have suggestions about how you can deal with the headaches. And, given that lung cancer likes to travel to other parts of the body, headaches are important information for them to have.

In sitting hear finishing year 4 of keytruda.  No headaches from it.  Did you get headaches while on chemo?  It could be chemical withdrawal from steroids or the anti nausea meds.  I can't remember back that far for when I stopped chemo.

Make sure you talk to the doctor about this and any new symptoms you might have no matter how trivial they may seem.  I've heard good things about acupuncture.  Might consider that.  Some insurance will not cover it .

I've have CT scan and MRI. Everything is fine with those. I stopped chemo 3months ago and am just on Keytruda the headaches didn't start til my first Keytruda without chemo.