Christian Radio Station

MO_Sugar

I am sure you all have a favorite radio station but I thought I would tell you about our local station. KCVO - Spirit FM is located here with translators all over the state. The General Manager, Jim McDermott is a friend of mine and I am working on him to get us some air time!

I already have them praying for us once in awhile (you can request it too by going to www.spiritfm.org). You can also listen online. I have the station playing in my office (guy next to me listens to heavy metal, lol). They play contemporary Christian music most of the time but every once in a while they will play an old gospel song or an old hymn. Those always make me cry cause they take me back to going to church with my Grandma, lol.

We have a Christian Music Festival each year (the week AFTER the "Other" festival) and draw people from all over the country. 3 days of great music and fellowship.

If anyone is interested, click on the listen online button in their web site, you will be glad you did!

God Bless,

MO