Rife Therapy

My wife was diagnosed with NSCLC Stage 4 in July 2004. Since then she has had 4 courses of Cisplatin and Gemcitabene, 1 month's rest and is currently on her 5th chemo cycle. She has had a "moderate but significant reduction in the size of the primary tumour". We have done quite a lot of research into alternative treatment methods, and in addition to nutrition and supplement methods, have come across Royal Rife. We have bought a machine from "Resonant Light Co Ltd" but have not been able to give it much use so far because great caution is advised when patient is using alkylating chemotherapy (eg cisplatin).

Does anyone have much experience with the use of Rife, in particular the question of appropriate frequencies?

I should have added that we have the lists of frequencies available on the net as well as Nina Silver's Handbook. The problem we have is the huge number of possible frequencies with apparently little effort to subject them to some form of logical scrutiny. I would like to hear what experience others have had with this treatment, what machine they have been using and which frequencies they have found most useful.[/u]