Looking for Karen - David C.'s wife.

JoniRobertWilson

HI, Joni, Karen here. I just replied to your email then saw this post.

Yes, Dave is still in remission (see our recent post under Good News). His first CT scan after his lung radiation and chemo were done, back in July last year, showed no evidence of disease and every scan since then - which he gets every three months - alternating CT scans and PET scans - not one has showed a return of the cancer. There's always something in his left lung where the "original" tumor was, but it is shrinking so they think it is scar tissue that is healing and going away. I even feel lucky and grateful for that, because so often people will get scar tissue from the radiation and it never goes away and they have problems with pneumonia and stuff.

Anyway, check out my email and ask me anything you want. Yes, our husbands situation does sound very much the same, so anything we can do to help, I almost feel like an obligation to do. We got through this, now it is our job, our mission, to help you get through it.

God Bless,

Karen C.