If You Are on Iressa...

Ry

stop a minute and count your pills.

Make sure you received 30 if you get them factory sealed in the AstraZeneca bottle. John was shorted about 6 pills this time, lot #3205K exp 7/05. Had to get replacements from AstraZeneca via our pharmacy.

Rochelle

Ry Thanks for the telling us to count the pills not only the cost bt the inconvenience of replacing them like we don;t have enough to do. I paid for the first prescrition and yes could have had a nice vacation in the islands. Thanks -- Has John had a recent scan to see how the iressa is working? thanks and take care. Carlton

Welcome back Ry!!! Have you counted the silverware yet?? :shock:

By the way, speaking of Bruce.... He mentioned that Thank God I'm a Country Boy is his favorite song :roll: ... I think that merits a HUGE fine, but thought I'd leave it up to you.....

Oh man, you can't believe what we walked into. What was i thinking? The floors look great but the entire house is layered in wood dust. We'll be cleaning forever. I am wondering why Igor bothered to tape off the rooms as the stuff got everywhere. Don't even get me going on the smell.... I wish he would have had that house sale it would be less to clean.

Yes, definately Bruce must be fined. I will deal with him in chat on Tuesday when I fine him for whining about his allegies...

Rochelle