SandyS

Guest Jonathan

Guest Jonathan

Hi Sandy,

Though we have never had the chance to connect or talk directly, i figured that since we were from the same area, (Chicagoland) that we could exchange ideas either publicly on here or privately through email. I in wonder of where you are being treated and how you like where you are going for treatment- no reason- just curious. As you may or may not know, my mom had small cell, and I have been researching this disease for going on three and a half years. I am also in school to be an MD. If what i am asking you is too private, please tell and I apologize for intruding. I cannot help but be nosey. Hope all is well with you-

Jonathan

Guest DaveG

Jonathan:

Please take the time to register as a member of LCSC. Through membership you get email privileges, where you can, by just clicking an icon, email another member, send a private message, or post notices etc. Also, it mean that you would not need to enter your information each time you enter the board. Once registered you can also set an auto-logon.

Hope to see you soon as a member of Lung Cancer Survivors for Change. You are still a family member of someone who had lung cancer and you will never lose that status. As a student MD, you could be a help to many of us, and we also could be of help to you as well. You and Dr. Sam would be in a much better position to exchange emails as well.

Oh Jonathan - haven't you already figured out that NOTHING is too private on this board?!?!? LOL!

I live in Lombard (staight out the Eisenhower). My doctor is Dr. Dennis Azuma, with offices in Downers Grove (where I go) and Naperville. He's affiliated with Good Samaritan and Edwards Hospitals (I go to Good Sam).

He has been fantastic and the hospital is superb. (He's even in a book I glanced at in the bookstore called "Chicago's Top Doctors"!)

And hey - I'm doing pretty good!

Got an appointment tomorrow morning to find out the results of my most recent CT scan.........so tomorrow will pretty much determine what kind of summer I'm gonna have!

SandyS

Guest Jonathon

Oh Ok, I know where you are calling from. That is a nice suburb. I am glad to hear that you are doing so well, and glad that you are giving me the oppourtunity to become your friend. I will be praying that your results are great! Let me kow tommorow- don't leave me ahngin'

Best wishes for a cure,

Jonathan