Didn't take a hall pass, but I'm back

Rosanne

Hi everyone,

I know I don't post much but I am definately a lurker. I left for Italy on June 24 and returned on July 22. Gianni's sisters and family live there. I had a wonderful visit with them for two weeks, then Gianna, Tony(daughter and son), 2 neices, and one friend joined me on July 8.

His town had a mass to mark the one year anniversary of his death-July 10, followed by a typical Italian dinner put on by his sisters and cousins. We had a great time and did a lot of traveling-Venice, Florence, and Rome.

I brought two albums of pictures showing Gianni's life that were put up at the funeral home. His sisters and family loved seeing them even though it was hard for them.

It wasn't very hard being there, but when I came back it was difficult. I guess I was going back to reality.

I'll be very busy with Janice's baby shower(my son's wife)-baby is due in Oct. And our lung cancer walk is on Sept 18-so I'll be busy with that also.

Rosanne