24 members have voted

1. 1. Did you or your loved one experience Fatigue BEFORE DX

• Yes, intermittantly (severe).
    • Yes, nearly every day (severe).
    • Yes, intermittantly (mild).
    • Yes, nearly every day (mild).
    • None that I can recall.

I thank you all for helping me out!

Just as a reminder, these are for an article I am working on. Put any comments on a PM or add to this thread. You will remain annonymous.

Thanks!

Remember, you can answer for a loved one if you are a family member or caregiver.

I had to answer "none"...as there was no particular fatigue that was without other cause. For one thing, I have chronic Epstein Barr/Fatigue syndrome...and for another, we were prepping this house for sale and I'd been working, cleaning and scrubbing my buns off! :?

So...if I was tired...it was for good reason, and not - I don't believe - at all related to my dx.

Looking back to the year before DX, I did less and less around the house, and all of a sudden my house was overall filthy and I couldn't find the energy to clean it. It was very distressing. Once I started having the pain by my left breast, expecially when it became a constant thing, I would tell my co-workers: "this pain is so draining." Once they finally DX me, it begame evident why I was sooo tired all the time. Of course my house still isn't back to normal, but I am doing more all the time and I expect to get it back in order in the next couple months as my strength increases.