new to this forum

stockster5

I am stage IV NSCLC and just celebrated one year as a survivor. by the grace of God I found LUNGevity Foundation. My life has changed so much in just one year. obviously a big negative with the diagnosis, but so may positive experiences have come into my life. I think, mostly because I am open to them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi StockSter,

I'm also glad you found LUNGevity too! Warm welcome to the boards. You can connect with us on many platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Google+. Congrats on your anniversary! Please post often so we will know how you are doing. We care about you sincerely.

Hugs, hope & healing thoughts being sent your way!

• 3 weeks later...

I keep forgetting to check this (new for me) forum. Yes that is me playing the guitar. I am currently on Tarceva. I have been on Tarceva for about a year. On my last scan, the tumor grew slightly from the one previous. Just today I went to the Hospital to have a bronchoscope performed so they could take some tissue samples to be biopsied. Hoping that Tarceva is still effective. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk