Please help me

Fall54

Cat and I have sent each other many PM's and in one of them I was given her real name and phone # when I just went to get it to call her every message we have written each other is gone. I see she has changed her name since I have been in NC for 2 weeks but why would that change what is in my mailbox????? If someone that has her # please PM me with it. I feel so helpless not being able to contact her!!!

God Bless You All,

Jane

Cat and I have sent each other many PM's and in one of them I was given her real name and phone # when I just went to get it to call her every message we have written each other is gone. I see she has changed her name since I have been in NC for 2 weeks but why would that change what is in my mailbox????? If someone that has her # please PM me with it. I feel so helpless not being able to contact her!!!

God Bless You All,

Jane

if i am able totalk without crying have been feeling much worse abou what said and done here ---- a posts delete buy i have them

eill call afternoon if finf your numbrr

since wfat was done to me no longer give out address, chznged phone under duress and email----cosy money i cant afford

yesterdaycalled doc about flu -office said they were called by same person saying i was pretending????????? have cancer and who had police come to my house doc was disgusted

said person needs help not me

i cany type anymore

waiting on voice recohnition software

might be late but will call

do you know ghat trchnically no one can delete their post always there

noe i have no dupport - no onr but i do have cancer

why are people mean

i dont get it

yup