"professional test"

Elaine

The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and tells whether you are qualified to be a "professional". The questions are not that difficult.

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?

4. There is a river you must cross. But it is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you manage it?

Will post answers tomorrow.

Oh ok, I'll bite.

1- Open the door

2-Take out the giraffe.

3-Well duh, the elephant is in the fridge.

4-I throw Wanda (my Program Director) in and while they are eating Wanda I cross the river. You would have to understand what a hard time she has given me this week to appreciate the necessity of tossing her to the crocks! So hey, am I a professional or what? :wink:

me too, Ry...

okay, since I couldn't get the elephant or the giraffe in the fridge, I decided to use the refrigerator to float across the crocodile infested waters in the safety of the ice box. While I was floating, I killed all the croc's so they were the only animal that didn't show up at the party.

Hakuna Matata!

Cindi o'h