My first chemo

Jay

Jay

I remember how very apprehensive I was to get my first chemo. Just like you, I was so afraid of the unknown. I waited for a couple of days after each treatment to see if I would be ill and I was lucky. No problems except for sore joints. I hope you have the same good fortune.

I shared your story with my husband, who is a therapist and he said to insist on another therapist. It happens all the time. I agree that you need a good mother figure to talk with.

I'm praying and thinking of you a lot.

Hi dear, dear Jay,

I can't imagine the pain you are feeling and I want to reach through the computer to give you a mom's hug (((((((((((((JAY))))))))))))))))).

It is so important to have the right therapist. One time in my life I suffered from depression and anxiety attacks for months. I went to 4 different counselors until I found the perfect person for me. I pray that you will find just the right person for you.

Please continue to come here and post as you are an important part of this family.

Blessings to you,

Peg