For cat lovers

Leslie221

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast. ~Author Unknown

"No matter how much cats fight, there always seems to be plenty of kittens." Abraham Lincoln

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." Mark Twain

Everything I know I learned from my cat: When you're hungry, eat. When you're tired, nap in a sunbeam. When you go to the vet's, pee on your owner. -- Gary Smith

When I play with my cat, how do I know that she is not passing time with me rather than I with her? -- Montaigne

"One is never sure, watching two cats washing each other, whether it's affection, the taste or a trial run for the jugular."--Helen Thomson

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. Dan Greenberg

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. Leo Dworken

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

Cats are the ultimate narcissists. You can tell this by all the time they spend on personal grooming. Dogs aren't like this. A dog's idea of personal grooming is to roll in a dead fish. James Gorman

If we treated everyone we meet with the same affection we bestow upon our favorite cat, they, too, would purr. Martin Buxbaum

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. Robert A. Heinlein