A Drunk on Ice

Leslie221

A DRUNK ON ICE

A drunk comes out on the ice carrying a fishing pole, a bucket, and some other gear, pulls out a stool, and plops down. He then pulls out a saw, and starts to cut a hole in the ice.

A voice booms out, "DON'T CUT A HOLE IN THE ICE! THERE'S NO FISH DOWN THERE!" The drunk, startled, looks around, but can't find the source of the voice.

Shrugging his shoulders, he shoves his gear across the ice about 5 feet, and again plops down on the stool. Again he pulls out the saw, and starts to cut a hole in the ice.

"HEY! I TOLD YOU. DON'T CUT A HOLE IN THE ICE! THERE'S NO FISH DOWN THERE!" Again the drunk is startled, and he peers around looking for the source of the voice. No luck.

So he packs up all his gear and staggers across the ice about 20 - 25 feet, and again plops down on the stool. He pulls out the saw once more, and starts to cut a hole in the ice.

Again the voice booms out, "HEY, IDIOT, I TOLD YOU NOT TO CUT A HOLE IN THE ICE. THERE'S NO FISH DOWN THERE!" This time the drunk stands up, and he turns all the way around trying to locate the source of the voice, but without success.

He stammers aloud "Uh, uh, are you God?"

"NO I'M NOT GOD; I'M THE MANAGER OF THIS ICE RINK!"