Shopping to support LCSC

BeckyCW

I wanted to let you know the following, in case anyone is interested in holiday gift (or other) purchases that will help LCSC:

Somehow I have ended up with a side business as an Arbonne consultant (something just fun and different from the ways I make my living!), and I’ve pledged to donate all my Arbonne profits for 2005 to LCSC. This isn’t a commercial, so I won’t tout the products there – You can visit the website if you’re interested. They include skin care, aromatherapy, and nutritional supplements – all botanically-based, hypoallergenic, etc.. http://www.seebecky.myarbonne.com/

Full disclosure: Arbonne consultants are paid a percentage of each item sold, as well as override checks, depending on sales volume. For 2005 (my start-up year), 100% of BOTH these amounts will be donated to LCSC… whether the customer is from LCSC or not, but I thought I’d let you all know, in case you want to bump that dollar figure up!

If you’re placing an order online, you’ll need my consultant ID# --15355015. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email or PM me.

Happy shopping,

BeckyCW

• 1 month later...