This was really hard!

Martha02

This saturday we went to my mom's apartment and moved all her stuff. This was really painful for me. Everything I had put away made me cry. Now i cry almost everyday. I have being crying for two weeks. i can believe that my tears haven't dry out yet. I do want to believe in life after death, that they are near us but it doesn't make it any easier. It's this ever going to get better? I had a dream about her she was in bed she was resting and she said that she wanted to thank me and and my sister and brother to have helped her cross over. She knew how hard it was for us to tell her that was ok to go. The hardest thing is my son always asking about her he is 4 how do I tell him is precious grandmother is gone. All this is so hard I know we are all in the same boat but I never thought that this would be so painful. I miss her so much. It's only being 2 weeks but it feels like an eternity to me.

take care you all and I hope our love one will give us the strenght to get through this.

Martha

MArtha, I know how you feel. I do not want to do anything withany of Debs Stuff. She had lots of things. I can't bring myself to throw out a single sock or pair of panties of hers. I will have to though. I know it is hard and it hurts. Feb16 would have been 9 years for us to be married. march 29th 3 years of this battle. She went at 3 am in he rhospital room all alone with no one around. not even a nurse there. they had done rounds and were letting each one rest. The phoone rang and all heck broke out because there is no good news at 3 Am any day. Your Mom had made her peace at some point before she passed over. Thjis is a hard fight to put up for all of us, including caregivers. WE do not know what is in a persons thoughts every second of every day. We can't know that. Everyone has their secrets. Your mom and deb are probably having tea and talking somewhere about the 2 of us. They are laughing and chatting away with no Pain anymore. Tell your son that Grandma has gone somewhere where she feels better and is watching everything that he does every second of every day. She is with him. He will see her again, but not for a while. She is in a better place where she is no longer sick. WAIT FOR THE QUESTIONS TO COME AND BE HONEST. That is what my sister is doing with my 5 year old nephew. He came to me during all the Chaos that was Debs Funeral and said AUNT DEBBIE IS DEAD AND SHE IDS FEELING BETTER! HE knows and will ask eventually. I hope that this helps even a little. Much love and Happiness to you and your Family Now.