Thanks to all that loved Leslie221

MarkG

Hi Mark,

It would be tragic if you didn't follow through with the account that Leslie set up for you to use.

With me, she gave me a word to use that came from a mutually favorite movie, The Inlaws..."Serpentine, Cindi, Serpentine!" and that meant to dodge everything nasty, of course.

So good to hear that she is going to be memorialized with a garden in town. What an honor.

We miss Leslie too. She was an amazing woman. I cannot imagine, Mark, what you are going through. But, we are here to help you in any way that we can.

Cindi o'h

Mark,

I hope you can feel the love here for Leslie. She left quite a bit of her warm caring in the pages of this site and many footprints on our hearts. You always have a home here with us. So many here can relate to the emptiness you are feeling. Sometimes it helps to just be able to talk about it with people that understand, especially when they are people that loved your wife , as well. God be with you Mark. Hope to be hearing more from you.

Love and Prayers ,

Sue