Looking for Help, Info, and some Advice

Tarheeldad

Hey Maryannne,

Yes, I'm feeling pretty good right now, physically and mentally, considering I’m at Stage IV level of SCLC, AND trying to rebuild from the house fire.

OH, went out today to Sears to purchase replacement appliances for the house. You know everything needs to be replaced. Well Sears is having a 20% rebate now on appliance purchases over $399 per appliance purchased on your sears card. So I went today and bought everything I needed, came to just under $10 grand, so my rebate is going to be about $2000.00, that made me feel pretty good, saving that kind of money.

Thanks for the good wishes Maryanne.

Warren,

I just want to wish you the best of Luck at The Cancer Treatment Center. I will pray for you and your Family every night that they will be able to give you what you need to fight this beast called Cancer. I HATE CANCER!!!

Dad Dx 04-01-05 NSCLC

Passed away 11-15-05 only 66 years old :cry::cry:

I don't think I'll ever recover from lossing my Dad.

So FIGHT and beat this monster!

((()))Michele

Warren,

I would love to meet with you and your wife when you come at the beginning of March. Unfortunately, I am delivering my baby boy next Friday, March 3rd by c-section. I have already told my husband all about you, though, and if you decide to accept treatment at CTCA, you will absolutely be back, and I look forward to meeting up with you perhaps at the beginning of summer, as I've done this c-section thing before with my twins, and I don't anticipate jumping up in a week or two and feeling fine :(

But, if you wouldn't mind, could you keep me posted on how things are going, and what you thought of your visit? This is my email address: jrneygirl@aol.com I REALLY would love to hear from you. My mom would be SO proud to know that I helped steer someone in the direction of the place she knew and loved so dearly.

I will be around from now until next Thursday, so if you'd like to keep in touch during that time, just know I'm here. :)