Dr. Timothy Johnson

ON GMA...did anyone catch this??

He was doing so well, talking about how the death rate was high, how they don't know everything about it, how more funded obviously needed to go towards this cancer....and then he said, you know most people have the view that people who have this disease deserve it and brought it on themselves (so I am thinking there is going to be an epiphany here people are finally going to understand it is just a stigma) to which he says, but then you see these non smokers get it. My jaw dropped!! I do not think he wanted to come across wrong but I took it as anyone who smoked did...awful I am thinking of writing him. Actually writing a LOT of people.

Maybe my ears dropped off after that. I though his report was excellent except for that fact!! I am glad he said what he said it was just the little tid but that bothered me. I kept saying FINALLY as I watched his report. So thank you for clearing that up, I honestly did not hear that part, I heard him talking about the other part you mentioned and the fact that even if there was no smoking it would be the 4th highest cancer from all the people who quit (which I think could be debatable until they REALLLLY get some research going) I mean again I am not saying smoking is not a factor, but i really do not think they have enough facts about the disease quite yet to know all the causes and why. I bet the world will be shocked once they do get on with research. I bet there are factors none of us every thought.