LC Symptoms Women vs. Men

Bill

Hi Bill,

It's good to see you post. I hope you're doing ok. Did you remember to give that lovely wife of yours a hug from me? You can give your son one, too, and just tell him it's from one of the other women in your life. :wink:

Take care, Bill. I hope your wife is more comfortable these days.

Thanks for sharing the article!

Love,

Peggy

Hi Bill,

It's good to see you post. I hope you're doing ok. Did you remember to give that lovely wife of yours a hug from me? You can give your son one, too, and just tell him it's from one of the other women in your life. :wink:

Take care, Bill. I hope your wife is more comfortable these days.

Thanks for sharing the article!

Love,

Peggy

Peg :

Thanks for asking and yes I did. No encouraging news to report since last update. Taking it day by day. Another PET / CT scan tomorrow. My wife's med onc has a couple of other drugs ready to try but she's lukewarm on the idea unless this SOB issue can be resolved. Looks like fluid is trapped within the major fissure of her right lung. All lung tissue below that fissure seems to be choked off due to pressure. Appears solid white on CXR. Just walking out to the car triggers SOB. Also, if the PET / CT should show any new and unpleasant surprises all bets are off. Even her ( group of 3 ) pulmonologists are now discouraging further intervention. Also, she's too weak for general anesthesia.

B