betaniawest san diego Ca, tijuana

Ralph,

Nci designated centers are cancer centers designated by the National Institute of Health (NIH). Here is the one in Iowa

IOWA

George J. Weiner, M.D.

Director

Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center at

The University of Iowa

5970 "Z" JPP

200 Hawkins Drive

Iowa City, Iowa 52242

Tel: 319/353-8620

Fax: 319/353-8988

(Comprehensive Cancer Center)

Dear Ralph and John.

First I want to say, Ralph have you looked into Mayo?? I have a dear friend from Iowa who goes to Mayo because she wasn't happy with the care & treatments she got in Iowa when she was going through her lung cancer journey. (everyone has an opinon)! By the way, she has been VERY PLEASED with the care she has gotten at Mayo Clinic. Also, I was a stage IIIA-B and I am here 7+ years later!!

Second, John BLESS YOUR HUGE HEART for all the wonderful information you share with all of us. Your right on the ball my friend!! THANK YOU!!

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

thank you for all your information. it is so hard to sort through all the medical records. I dont think i have seen the library this much since high school. The whole thing just seems like a bad dream, but unfortunately one we cant seem to wake up from.

thanks again