Embraced by the Light - Great Book

justme2007

Has anyone read "Embraced by the Light," by Betty Eadie? I highly recommend it, particularly for anyone worried about the death of a loved one and any "afterlife" they may have. When my mom was first diagnosed, a friend bought it for me.

Anyway, for those who haven't read it, it's a woman's vivid account of her near-death experience. If true, and I like to think it is, it paints the afterlife as something truly magnificent, beautiful and immeasurably peaceful. The woman describes heaven as being filled with so much love that she was sad when the plan was for her to return to the physical world.

I take comfort in the vision the book painted for me about the Heaven I believe my mom is in, and in which I believe we will all be reunited some day.

I bought this book 15 yrs. ago when I lost my mother to SCLC. Since having read this book I am not so afraid of death. This is a wonderful, inspirational book and I have bought many more copies for friends and family members who have lost a loved one. I absolutely recommend it for anyone who has lost a loved one or is facing the loss of someone they love.

Sharon

I haven't read this particular book, but I have read several others in my years that tell the same tale you describe. It is why I haven't worried about my folks' passing and am at peace with it (have been all along). This kind of knowledge is very comforting and I hope others will get the book if they've never run across this sort of information before.

Linda