Any Good April Fool's Pranks?

Ann

With April Fool's Day falling on Sunday this year, I didn't even have one prnak pulled on me this year. I didn't even think of the date, as I wasn't at work and that's where I usually look at my calendar.

So...anyone have any good pranks they want to share?

A few years ago, I really got my boss good. I told him I recieved a call from IRS and they wanted to schedule a date to meet with him about performing an audit. I can tell you that he looked as if he might need to change his clothes after that one...lol!

I own a teenager and last summer, my house was "tp"ed almost every weekend. Finally, I exploded and told my kid to get the word out; next person that saran wraps my car, eggs my doors or tp's my house would feel my wrath. That seemed to put an end to that! Fast forward to yesterday.

The kid hears a knock on her window, panicked she get's me out of the shower to have me secure the fortress. I looked outside and what do I see? White streamers blowing in the wind. Phhhhffttt. I told her to tell whoever she thinks did it that I said they did a pis_ poor job. I've used more toilet paper wiping her butt.

I woke up this morning to find my yard, trees and porch completely decorated with Charmin! If you're going to do a job, you might as well do it right.

Our neighbor, a house contractor/builder, had his house TP'd with Caution Tape, little red utility marker flags, for sale signs, and private property signs yesterday. It was quite a well done, creative job and stopped a lot of traffic going down our street.