Jump to content

legal stuffs


Recommended Posts

Im thinking ahead... the what if's... what kind of things should I be aware of... POA's, DNR, ect?

my dad is retired owns no property... we had owned a piece jointly that was sold that we are recieving payments for... wondering if anyone knows how that kinda of income would be counted? esp since it is a Father/Daughter type if income versus a income by a spouse. should there be anything done to protect that income ect. I am the only child so it all falls to me to figure it out... I dont really have the cash for a lawyer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is there a legal clinic where you can ask questions? I think you need someone familiar with your state laws and situations to really give you the best answers. There are some websites that help you do Advanced Directives. I'll look around and see if I can find a link for you.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.