Home from Chicago!!!

Cindy RN

I got home this evening about 6:15 cst. I had a great time at the LCSC Bash in Chicago. I am surprised nobody has posted their pics from it yet!!

My camera went dead on the first pic. I took some with my camera phone and video taped some of the evening to show my family here at home.

I had time to shop while there-oh my that place is a shoppers heaven!

Again I can not wait to see the pics. I was so glad to actually put faces and voices with all the people we 'talk' to on here.

Thanks Katie for a great dinner!!

The family and the 'pugs' were glad for mom to be home!!

Cindy

I too was so :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

to get to meet you all, I did get to shop, Sat am and Sun before I left. The drive home was uneventful except driving I-94 thru Chicago-27 miles and it took 1 hrs. Fri when I was coming into Chicago those 27 miles took almost 2 hrs. City life.

On the way home I kept seeing these strangely dressed men in cars --they seemed like they were having a good time. Then I hear on the radio it was Gay Pride Day in Chicago and there were thousands there for the Big Parade. Well that answered why they were dressed so differently. I am really secluded down here in the cornfields of southern IL

Hope everyone else made it home safely

Cindy

I'm glad you're all safely home and it was great seeing you and meeting up with some of you again! Can't wait till next year!

So, Cindy RN, you caught a bit of the Gay Pride parade, huh? :lol: I saw some of it on the news last night.

Cindy