Mass size question?

Guest hearrean

Guest hearrean

Back on the 15th when I initially introduced myself in the "Introduce Yourself" section, I had indicated that the (2) suspicious masses found in my last CT scan were 20 X 19 X 18 mm and 33 X 24 X 24 mm. Based upon everyones's experience with all of this, are these (2) areas/nodules considered large?

FYI: As I've posted in another thread, I've already had a PET, MRI/Brain Scan & PFT at MD Anderson and I'm awaiting those results & I'll be having the needle biopsy on Monday. After the results of that test are in, I guess I'll be meeting with my MD Anderson Doc for the diagnosis.

But I was just wondering if these (2) masses are considered large be everyone's standards & experiences?

Thanks,

Ken

Ken,

My tumor was around 6 x 7 x 5.5 cm. That was a lot larger than yours so I would not say yours were considered large tumors but I am not a doctor. You may be able to run it by Dr. West at onctalk.com he is our resident Onc. doctor. Good luck with all the results of your scans.

My tumor was 3.5 cm the size of an egg. I have 3 nodules right now in my right lung that range from 4mm to 8mm. 4mm is the size of the moon on your finger. mm are small in size.

Ken, you so don't have to repeat yourself regarding your info., we ask that you fill out (MY PROFILE) at the top of the page. This way as you can see at the bottom of my page all my profile medical information is there.

We're here for you. Try and stay positive. Let us know how it goes on Monday. Sending you POSITIVE VIBES!

Guest hearrean
"Connie B"]Ken, you so don't have to repeat yourself regarding your info., we ask that you fill out (MY PROFILE) at the top of the page. This way as you can see at the bottom of my page all my profile medical information is there.

I just did this, but it must not apply to previous posts I've done since I don't see it on any of those.

Ken

"hearrean" ...I just did this, but it must not apply to previous posts I've done since I don't see it on any of those.

Ken, go back to each of those previous posts, click the "Edit" button, scroll down and put a check mark next to "Attach signature," then click "Submit." That will do it for each of those messages. For your new messages, that block will be checked automatically if you have "Always attach my signature" marked "Yes" below your "My Profile" input window.

And welcome to the group!

Aloha,

Ned

"hearrean" I must be doing something wrong. When I type , that's what shows up in my signature....

At the very end of your profile text you need to close the size tag with . Then the size will actually take effect and the 2 tags will disappear.

Your profile will also accept the other formatting tags you see at the top of the "Post a reply" window I'm using right now -- for bold, italic, colors, etc.

Aloha,

Ned