Made it thru the day

crystleshoe

Well our first thanksgiving without Mom has come and gone. I think she would be happy with the way the day went. Some things were missing and I couldnt bring myself to make them but I guess no one really noticed. There were a few times when I had to leave and go have a cry for a minute or 2 but I guess I kept it together ok. My dad seemed extra sad today and I know he is missing her so much. I wish i could make the pain go away for him but I cant even do that for myself. I am having such a hard time with the fact that I will never get to spend a holiday with my mom again. Some times I think "wait a minute this cant be true,it must be a bad dream". It seems like I miss her more and more as time goes on. I hope that everyone had a bearable day and didnt eat toooooo much (hahaha).

Cheryl,

I am glad you made it through, I know how tough it is... it was my second Thansgiving with out Daddy and it just isn't the same, and I have come to terms with the fact that it just won't ever be. He can't be replaced and I guess, that is a good thing.

Now we dig in our heels and deal with Christmas right?... sometimes I wish it was January 2nd and the whole mess was over with!!!