Hello again!

Darlene

It's great to see so many of the names I remember. It's been a while since I have actually logged on and posted, even though I have referred others to this site.

Ronnie is hanging in there, he has good days and bad days. Because we live with this every day we don't notice how quickly things change until we look at pictures and medical records!

It was the summer of 2005 that he was diagnosed at stage IV, each week and month that go by we are all amazed in how far we have come in this journey.

Only the Lord has brought us through this far because He knows Ronnie has a horrible diet, no exercise and loads of strong medication. But His most precious treatment for this cancer has been a grandson we have been raising for almost two years now! God knew what Ronnie needed to keep him going!

Hi Darline,

Thanks for checking in again.

I have a 3 yr old granddaughter that makes me smile every time I think of her. I agree that you and Ronnie have been blessed with your grandson. God is really amazing sometimes.

Good luck in the adoption and blessed continued good health.

Wendy