Any word on Gina?

Fay A.

Hi Fay,

Look under General Category, she answered the post on November 5th. Her house was spared and so were her animals. She was sent to AZ to work for a while due to all the smoke. She is back to work here in CA.

Hope you are doing okay and feeling better. Chemo can be pretty hard on some of us. How are you doing on the Taxotere. That is what my onc. wants to give me as my next chemo. I was on taxol/carboplatin and it worked very well. You are such a strong person and a survivor and been through so much. Hang in there and stay strong. Prayers to you and your family.

Warm Regards,

Karen

Yes, thank you. I am fine, just a bit behind and tired from my "suprise" extended vacation.

trying to catch up with work things, clean up after the trip and a bunch of giant water dumps on the old house.

No complaints, thats what saved it!

I do not have a lot of time at home these days as the hiway is down to one lane and I spend most of my awake "off" time driving...

ugh..my car is still new, but I am getting a little sick of it :wink:

Hope you all are doing OK. Fay, your new pic is a definate "Webshot" gallery picture. I do photography as a hobby (Used to for a living) and that pic says SOOOO much. Very well done.

I left a message for you Karen..did you get it? I know you said you were doing chemo last week. I was in to see Chuck and hoping I might see you there! I don't know what you look like tho!