Noni Juice

Guest CindiB

Does anyone know the proper amount of Noni Juice that should be taken daily for a cancer patient? The bottle says one ounce, but I'm sure it's more than that.

thanks,

Cindi

Cindy, Maybe have her take it after she eats something or try another brand of Noni Juice? I started my mom on it slow and then progressively gave her more each day. I started with 1/8 a glass, then went up to 1/4, then 1/2 and then she got use to it. All I know is it smells really bad so it's got to taste really bad...maybe if she plugs her nose?

Thanks Natalie, I'll try the nose plugging. I told her I personally think she did it on purpose lOL. I think she decided immediately she wasn't going to keep it down, because as soon as she smelled it. She told me she'd drink it but to bring her a pan because she was immediatly going to throw it back up LOL. I told her not to bother then, but she drank it and hurled immediately. She's not had much problems with nausea, so I wonder if it isn't a mental thing. If she thought it was meds the dr perscribed I bet she'd have not done that!

Cindi