Talking about Death

Connie B

I really hope you get a chance to see it. It just makes your chin hit the ground. It's so Inspirational! I could watch it over and over and over again. Everytime I see it, I count my blessing and I say to myself, Connie, You LUCKY DOG YOU, stop whinning and complaining and enjoy life. We only go around once! At least once that we remember. :wink:

Hope you get to see it Ry, and everyone else.

I want to share something that Dr Oz said about Randy & about HOPE. It gave me a whole different look at the word HOPE..

[Dr. Oz says he also asked Randy if he's had any regrets while fighting pancreatic cancer for two years. "A couple days ago, you said, 'Well, I regret I didn't find a cure to cancer.' And if I wasn't laughing, I'd be crying," Dr. Oz says. "The biggest lesson of all for a lot of us as we've gotten to know you, Randy, is that hope is not about a good outcome. Hope is about making sense of what's going on in life. And, Randy, you've shined a very bright light on a deep, narrow, dark ravine that we have to go through at the end of our lives—a beautiful part of our human existence that we often forget about. Thank you."]

• 1 month later...