Family in Town--again--and Vacation

CaroleHammett

Hi, everybody.

My 12-year old grandson and his friend have been here since Monday and will be staying on until tomorrow evening or Thursday morning. On Thursday afternoon, my cousin's daughter is flying in from Arizona for five days. On Friday morning, her mother is flying in from SoCal for eight days, following which another cousin's daughter will be spending a couple days before flying home to Albuquerque, following which, on August 2nd, my mother, daughter and I are flying into San Diego for a week of relaxation on Mission Bay followed by a second week of relaxation on a Mexican cruise with our return scheduled for Aug 16.

As a result, I'm asking for an extended Hall Pass even though I plan/hope to check in intermittently throughout this period.

I'd tell you all that I'll try not to have too much fun, but that would be such an egregious lie that even though I'm an agnostic, I just know that lightning would strike! :lol::lol::lol:

With great love and affection,

Carole

I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead.--Jimmy Buffett