Tuesday's air

blueeye

Morning Y'all!

I am off work today and hope to get alot done. I desperately need new carpet in my bedroom. I found some pretty cheap but after reading about how to put it down myself, I'm going back to ask how much to have it installed. I don't want to spend alot because these darn critters will just ruin it.

Denise, hoping Tom is doing lots better.

Bruce, I can just imagine the shock of some of my neighbors going up there! :shock: It's a balmy 52 degrees here. :D

Well here in Minnesota it is 19 degrees, the high for the day. Later it is to become windy and the snow will blow around so that should give us a good windchill temp.

My husband and I just finished clearing the deck, stairs, walks and driveway of last nights snow. They promise we will get more snow every day the week and stay cold.

I do have to admit the Christmas lights do look pretty against the snow in the evening.

Donna G

Well Blueeye it is not very balmy here. This morning it is -40 not including windchill. The ice fog is really bad especially when it is still dark. Makes it difficult to see pedistrians walking. Square tires on the truck this morning. LOL

Hello EVeryone!! I am back after almost a week without a computer! Stupid virus! It has been snowing here since yesterday at 3pm. We are expected to get 8-16 inches by the time "Winter Storm Carter" is finished. I currently have a wall of snow at the end of the driveway that is about 3 feet tall, so I am not going anywhere! I really, really need to get to the grocery store, but it will have to wait until tomorrow!

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday... and was there really no Mondays Air yesterday?