Thursdays Air

shellit74

Good Morning all!!

Another below zero morning for us here in N.E. Wisconsin. -22 to be exact. We are waiting on our next big winter storm to hit this evening... they name them here, kinda like hurricanes.. i think this one is called "Dale" lol. We are expected to get about 6-10 inches of snow. I happen to live right on that boarder of the 4-6 or 6-10 inches... its really never what they say.

Nothing else going on... Tomorrow is the last day of school for the year for Anna (that is if it doesn't get canceled) 16 days off... Yikes... :0 )

Hope everyone has a good day

We will also get dumped on tonight. We have a winter storm advisory and they are calling for 4-8 inches of snow with freezing rain and sleet. It is supposed to start around 3 p.m. and will make for a great commute home.

YUCK!!!

Denise

It is still very fresh here and hovering around the freezing mark. It feels very good and invigorating to be outside when the wind isn't blowing too badly. Definitely helps with the xmas spirit. The snow is still here and I love it. We have had a little bit more with a forecast of more. I say keep it coming. So no T-shirts here Randy!

No rubbing it in Randy!!! :lol:

We got a little repreive from our storm. As of yet we have nothing. It should hit somewhere about 2 a.m. so they say. I just hope Viv gets home from work before it does. I hate to see her trying to get home in the middle of a snow and ice storm. She gets off work about 1 a.m.

I am assuming that I will have frozen car doors again. But I think I will get up early and let the car run and swee if that helps.

Tom has his follow up from the hospital tomorrow with the primary about 11 a.m. I want to see what they say about the oxygen and how long he may have to stay on it.

Denise