Sunday's Air

Bruce u

Judy are you sure you didn't have a glass of wine before you posted the disappearing air yesterday ? LOL

Still dark here in the knife but the temperature's are really nice. My son and I are going out hunting partridge ( ptarmigan ) this morning. So next year there will not be a " partridge in a pear tree ". LOL Usually we do not get any but just enjoy being out in the woods. We'll probably have to order pizza for dinner. LOL

Bruce -"Hunting partridge"? Is that actually a sport? Do those 2 words belong in the same sentence? :lol:

I can't believe it's only 9:30 a.m. here. I feel like I have been awake forever. Jayla fell asleep at 8 last night so she was up at 5:30 this morning. She came in and rubbed my check and said "Gwamma Neese, I hungwee, I eat bwefess now." So there we were in the wee hours eating bwefess. I had to get up at 6 anyway to take my brother to his community service.

I love that Jayla to pieces. :D

Denise

Bruce, you'd better not shoot "my" partride in a pear tree. If you must, shoot someone else's. No, don't think I had that wine yesterday until 4 pm. But I did list my favorite quote as "it's 4 o'clock somewhere" so....

Denise, I know the feeling. Even though Dominick is ten, making him breakfast is still a kick. He loves to tease and he recently said to his grandfather and I, you know I stay with you guys (when we are up where he and his Mom live) because I get a real breakfast. Out of the mouths of....

I'm tired but I'm going to make myself go to to a matinee at the Tropic Cinema in town. I'm going to see Slumdog Millionaire. I'm superstitious and heard about it three times in a row (four actually, once more after I decided to go) so I have to go. It's in what we call in Old Town, five or ten minutes further south than New Town where the Regal theater, grocery stores, Kmart and Sears etc are. It's a big deal to go all the way into Old Town LOL.

Hope you all have a great day. It's icky out and chilly here so that should help me in the popularity poles LOL.

Judy in Key West

I know a pilot bagged I at least 2 geese with out firing a single shot Bruce!! Down Here in the south we hunt for doves!! Ya'll shoulda seen the start of the Atlanta olympics when they released the doves!! :wink::lol::lol::lol:

You guys are too funny.

I went to see Slumdog Millionaire and they sold the last ticket to a couple in front of me. Well, I'm ashamed to say I played the "C" card as my daughter calls it. After a not so pleasant manager was called only to give me a curt "no," I left the theatre and fortunately paused a minute outside the door because a lovely English gentleman who works there came after me. He said they'd sold a ticket to a woman in a wheelchair so there might be a seat. He went and checked and came back and got me. This lovely man told me to hold his hand and he led me through the darkened room to the very front where there was not only one but two seats and said, "you may take either one." The movie was awesome, powerful, moving. I can't say enough about it. But the kindness of that gentleman...wow.

Judy in Key West