Friday's Air

blueeye

Morning everyone! IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! And I have the day off! Whoo Hooo!

I just finished my quilting homework. I made a boo-boo and I'm just going with it. I am OK that it's not perfect...I really am. :wink: But the next one will be. LOL

Am going to go putter outside today and then take some of Mom's pants to a consignment shop.

Hope everyone has a good day!

P.S. Judy--don't over do it loading up the coach!

Well I finally made it back home. Very easy to tell I am back in the knife with -36C temperature this morning. Oh well. Plenty of meetings yesterday and today. Doesn't pay to go away for a few days. The week before you leave and the week after you return are just hectic.

I bet your quilt look's great Leslie. The flaw just gives it character.

Hey Judy, I still might show up at that luncheon. LOL

So glad to come in and see Friday's Air. I am a real slug today. Don't think we have to worry about me over-doing today Leslie. It's 10 am and I'm not up doing anything yet! This usually happens after a big push to get some big project done and I've learned to just go with it.

Leslie, I am making real progress on the perfectionism thing. It helps when you know you don't have the energy to make everything perfect anymore LOL. I think the quilting is great. Show us pictures.

Welcome back Bruce. Things will settle down and then you'll be looking for something to do LOL. We will definitely keep a chair warm for you at lunch.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

Leslie, I finally got up and started on the coach but no, I'm not dressed yet. I have long pretty cotton Floridian dresses that you buy in the sleepwear departments. I throw one on when I get up and live in them if I don't have to go out. You probably wouldn't call it being "dressed." LOL

I am glad someone else finally asked asked about Sandra. I did a check on her last post the other day to be sure I hadn't missed one, but no. She hasn't checked in since her surgery. I've been worried to. Has anyone talked to her or heard from her in pm or email? It's been almost two weeks.

Judy in Key West

Hey All.

I forgot about those January increases in SS. Tom got a raise. WOOHOO!!

It was a high of 8 here today and it's suppose to be a high of 32 tomorrow. A tropical heatwave for sure. :lol:

Leslie - I am sure your quilt is just perfectly imperfect. :D

Judy - Have yourself a fabulous & safe trip.

Bruce - Happy to see you made it back in one piece.

Denise