Thursday's Air

Flyman35

Happy Thursday Everyone.

I am still awaiting the doctors call with my results. Don't they know that me and waiting don't mix. :evil:

It looks like we will be spending the weekend in Indiana at Tom's sisters house for Easter. Since I am off on Monday's I don't need to rush back. It will be a nice break down on the farm.

See Bruce, I have a farm to run off to too. :lol:

Have a great day.

Denise

Well, I want a farm. I grew up on one and miss all the animals--especially the baby ones, baby cows and chickens especially. In the Spring, they would get a hundred to so baby chicks. They would be put in the little chicken coop with a central heating device. I would sneak in and sit among them and let the little fuzzy chicks climb all over me. Sweet!

Denise, I'm with you on waiting. Don't do it well, never did. I'll wait with you though.

Judy in Key West

It's a beautiful day here on the Space Coast. If I had a magic wand, I'd wave it about and make today Friday. This week has really been dragging on at work and I can't wait for it to be over. I hope my grandchildren are as excited about the Easter Bunny as their Nana is. Last year, Ella was able to hunt eggs but didn't have a clue why and Jude was just a wee little baby. This year will be very different and we are all excited. Ella loves purple and has told me on several occasions that she wants all purple eggs. I bought 3 boxes of egg dye to assure enough purple dye...lol! I hope to take lots of pics to share with all of you. Here's one of Ella from last Easter....

DSC00776.jpg

Hope everyone has a lovely day!!!

It's a beautiful day here on the Space Coast. If I had a magic wand, I'd wave it about and make today Friday. This week has really been dragging on at work and I can't wait for it to be over. I hope my grandchildren are as excited about the Easter Bunny as their Nana is. Last year, Ella was able to hunt eggs but didn't have a clue why and Jude was just a wee little baby. This year will be very different and we are all excited. Ella loves purple and has told me on several occasions that she wants all purple eggs. I bought 3 boxes of egg dye to assure enough purple dye...lol! I hope to take lots of pics to share with all of you. Here's one of Ella from last Easter....

DSC00776.jpg

Hope everyone has a lovely day!!!