No we are not going away

Guest Estrea

Estrea:

You are so right. Working together we can make a difference. I fully understand that for some, finances are tight, that's fine. For those continue to contribute through your postings and the emotional support you have been providing. There are others, who are in a position to help financially. That is fine also. Those who do make a monetary contribution will do so according to what they can affaord and the importance they place on LCSC. No one expects to gain any special privileges through whatever they do.

LCSC will continue, no matter what. The site will remain in place and will keep on keepin' on.

Estrea there are several drug companys that make the chemo, zophran for nausea etc that support a lot of things. Has any one approached them for help? Who knows they may also contribute info for the site ( which may be called advertising) that could be useful for our members to know, as the availability, side effects, common schedule of administration. Also if they are involved they visit the Onocologist selling there wears and perhaps would want to spread the word to them re this site .

Donna! That is such a good idea! We should contact the drug manufacturers so they can advertise their new drugs or existing drugs needing more exposure on this website. I see procrit commercials a lot on TV, I'm sure they would like to be on this website advertising themselves. Genetech, AstraZenca, etc. good idea~

Dave: I couldn't have said it better myself. In my email I was asking for help. If people had time to spare, that would be great. If they had money to spare that would be great. The idea was to get motivated as a group and make a difference. That said, many people reacted with hate mail to Rickey and Katie and I find that appalling. I would think that those that can't give would just have said to themselves...this is a great site maybe I know someone who CAN give to it...my friends, my family, my employer. Or maybe offer ideas like the ones here. It is too bad that animosity was the result for some people here.