Sunday's Air

jaminkw

Lily, you open up anytime dear heart. Hopefully, you'll see when you get back that I'm with family and didn't get on until Sunday morning. I checked Friday's Air so I know you're away for the weekend. I love it!

It's gray and overcast in So Central Jersey. People think all the hurricanes are in FL. I grew up in NJ and know better. And be darn if this one didn't follow us up the coast. Hasn't caused too much problem tho, just some short downpours here and there.

Had a great visit with ILs. My SIL actually looks good! I was thrilled. She not "OFF" treatment just on break. I think I already said that in another post LOL. I'm up with my family now and am parked in my counsin/sister's yard. I just love her. She's probably my favorite of my four sisters/cousin/sisters. But tonight we'll be a crowd and I'll see my other sister, lots of neices, nephews, grandchildren and great grandchildren. My husband and I had only two children and three grandchildren but the rest of my family--oh, my. They and their children have been very prolific. Anne Marie is back from church so I'm off to her house to have coffee.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Judy in Key West

Judy we are not that familiar with hurricanes in my neck of the woods but they are getting more common. My family in Newfoundland had to deal with hurricane Bill last weekend and are getting hit today by hurricane Danny.

Sounds like you are going to have a busy day with family and their kids.

Hi everyone! Can't say too many good things about the weather here. We are covered in smoke and ashes from the So. Calif fires. I woke up this morning and opened the sliding glass door as usual and the smell of smoke just about knocked me over. The skies are all grey and ashes are everywhere. It's strange because we're about 70 miles away from them. I have a girlfriend who lives very close and see says she might have to evacuate soon. I told her to just jump in her car and come stay with us. What a blast that would be! Marilyn and Michelle together again. Of course my husband would panic for sure because Marilyn and I used to get into a lot of trouble together. Actually it was her fault....she twisted my arm and made me drink that awful stuff I hear people call liquor? hummmm Maybe I'll google that stuff ya think? :?