Sundays Air

RandyW

Its a beautiful day for a Barbecue in the Park and car club meet today!! Ribs Dogs and Burgers!!! 80 degrees and sunny! POST UP Y'all!!!! C 'ya later !!

Indeed it is, Have to take My Wifes car for tires today wow $1000.00 for michelins then will watch the eagles kick butt (sorry)

I have a 2000 Camaro SS in the garage, I'm gonna give it to My Son, it is a beast 3.73 rear. Third gear is awsome, I can't handle it anymore (getin old) I ordered it in 2000 it took 3 months to get it. I found that they build it as a Z28 and put it on a train to a place called Street Legal Performance and They turn it into an SS. Then They send it back to Canada then They send it to My Dealer, is that efficient?. It has 50,000 miles on it.

Randy......I'm trying to lose some weight and then I read your post about all that BBQ food! ughhhhhhhhhh Maybe I can find some carrot sticks in the frig?

Today is nice here too! It seems a tad bit cooler than our usual 100+ days so I think as soon as hubby is settled with his football games I'll go do some gardening. hummmmm Maybe Pizza for dinner? See what you did to me Randy? LOL :D Enjoy your day!