Saturday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All. It is with a heavy heart that I come to greet you all on what looks like a beautiful sun-shiney day outside. I'm so worried about Sandra I can hardly breathe. I'm glad I have a day planned to take out my friend Loreen who doesn't drive. It makes me feel like I'm doing something good for someone. She's funny too and provides a pleasant distraction for a little while from sad things. It doesn't hurt that she's kicked cancer three times now.

Michelle, know you are also in my thoughts. I can't even imagine the incredible pain you are going through right now. I trust your strength won't fail you but know I am thinking about you and sending much positive energy your way.

Have a good day everyone.

Judy in Key West

Hi Judy and everyone.

Wow Judy so much seems to be going on and I feel like I am missing so much. I get so caught up in the everyday things around me that I am busy all of the time and often miss seeing what is happening to the people here who are so dear to all of us.

As with everyone else here I will keep Sandra in my prayers. I know how hard it is to know someone you love is in such a place and in such danger.

I don't know what it is in me but for some reason I seem to always put myself where there are people to worry about. I let myself get so envolved. I think it is because of my own pain and compasion I earned while caring for Johnny and losing him. First I worked in assisted living then did in home care giving and now live with so many people who are much older than I am.

Sometimes I really get exasberated with some of my neighbors but if I see and ambulance come here or know that one of them is sick or in danger my heart goes into my throat. I cry really easy. I love people and for some reason it is the older and sick ones who seem to just grab my heart and not let go.

Speaking of grabing my heart. Thanks for your encouragement Judy. It really is nice to have a man in my life again. I never thought I would want that and even thought I didn't need a man to care for and to have care for me. I guess God really does know what is best and puts us where life brings what we need. I am not sure where it will go, it may even complicate my life with my family being so far away. Still I will not fight what seems to be happening. I will just enjoy every minute that I can with this wonderful man, and everynight I still tell my Johnny good night and how much I still love him.

As you can see I am a very complex person. Maybe a little nutty at times but hey what the heck I don't ever want to be boring :wink:

Well we have gone from record highs just a few days ago to cool and windy. Highs may not get out of the 60s today and just a few days ago we had temps of 108 to 111 here in the valley. I am so welcoming Fall.

Well I have to get moving and take Misty out. Later I will spend most of the day helping with our yard sale. As you know I cooked a big meal yesterday so don't plan on cooking today but the temperature and that cold wind keep telling me it is vegetable soup time. If not today then tomorrow that is on my menu.

If I still lived in Louisiana I would say it is now one of the 3 seasons. Those are football season, Mardi Gras Season and Gumbo season! I think there is another but maybe Will is the only one who would know what that is.

Take care all and know that you are all always in my heart and prayers.

Lillian in COOL Redding California :!: