Sunday's air

lilyjohn

Good morning everyone. Not much to report from here today. The weather is great, sunny and high around 80 today. I think I will spend some time outside today with my sewing. Tomorrow the temperature is supposed to start down and by Tuesday be cold and windy. I am actually looking forward to that.

Wednesday is our little Halloween party. I will be cooking chili beans and apple cobbler. We will have hot dogs and salad too. Also a costume contest. I made my costume but am not really happy with it. The poodle skirt makes me look even bigger than I am already and the wig I bought just wont' go up into a nice ponytail so I have to figure something else out. Oh well that's life.

Last night I learned to cost to repair my car. I am hoping it will be done with in the next week. I want to go for a long drive just for the heck of it.

Bud you are an inspiration. I think about going for long walks but never seem to manage more than one day at a time. Something always comes up. You on the other hand just keep on trucken or I should say biken :!:

Have a great day everyone.

Yesterday my son and I went to lunch together. Sitting out under the sun was nice. Especially when the bloody mary's kicked in!

Today I'm determined to do something productive so I'm going to gather some things to donate for the disabled american vets association. I'm going to start with all my xmas stuff. I truly don't plan to ever put up another tree. I can celebrate the meaning of xmas without all the decorations.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone and please take time to tell someone you care about how much you love them?

I've been moving at a slow pace today. I did a little bike maintenance, and just got back from mowing the yard at my (still unsold, dangit) Arlington house, but that's probably as ambitious as I'll get today.

The sky has already darkened and they say rain is coming. I'm thinking I'll just veg out in front of the tv the rest of the day. Have a great Sunday, everyone!