Sunday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Well did I get my days wrong our what? LOL Donna. Sorry for the confusion Randy and Michelle. That's how the week goes isn't it, Monday, Sunday, Tuesday.....

It's breezy and 66 degrees but the boys are going fishing. Wendy's leaving today so I might have a little quiet time. Oh no, I have to go to town to pick up my Christmas present. The artist who was finishing off the base called and said it's ready. I'll take a picture and post it when I get it home. It's a small pear carved from wood on a wooden base. I'm feeling a little guilty for buying it but am excited.

I just got up so am not quite awake yet. See you all later. Have a great day.

Judy in Key West

Good morning, Judy! Good morning, everyone!

It's 30 degrees here, with a forecast high of 49. Looks like it's going to remain chilly all next week.

Most of the ice and snow melted off the roads by yesterday afternoon, so I got out and did a short ride on my bike to try out the new wheels I built.

I'm thinking I'll go fishing today, but I'm going to wait until it warms up a bit before I do. It's supposed to get down to 24 degrees tonight, so I'm not sure if I'll brave that to commute on my bike tomorrow or not.

Have a great day, all!

Hello everyone I take it that most of you had a good Christmas. I had a very nice Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family. My little great grand babies are growing so fast and come August there will be another when Caroline has a little brother or sister.

The weather here is yuk again. So humid that everything is sweating. I guess that means more rain on the way. At least we had a clear cold Christmas.

I found some more decorations for my gingerbread houses at Hobby Lobby where my grand daughter works. I bought me a Saints t shirt while I could find one. After the game today if all goes right they will either be sold out or too expensive for my blood. They are just about above my afordabilty already.

At least last night I had salad and turkey sandwich. My son in law went with us on the first leg of our shopping trip yesterday so we had chinese for lunch, Still thinking I will roll home like a big ball. I am trying but the food is all so tempting.

You should see my grand daughter Lera's little baby. He is a Morky and about 9 weeks old. She named him Coal because he is as black as coal. At first you couldn't see any other color or his eyes but now you can see some white and tell that he has legs when he runs. He has the whole house hold at his command. She has wanted another dog ever sense hers was killed by another dog last year. This one is a house dog and as cute as a bug.

Well I guess I will run for now. My daughter and her husband have gone out to eat and to a movie. He leaves on his job Wednesday for another 2 weeks so they wanted some time alone. There house is always full. All of the kids work and go to school so there is always someone either comming or going.