Friday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! 70 degrees before 8 am in KW. Looks like the sun might shine too. I was awake at 5:30 am and up by 6:15. That's what I get for giving in and going to bed when I was tired at 9 pm. I knew I was staying up later for a very good reason lol.

Doesn't seem to do me much good getting up early. I've been sitting drinking tea, reading the paper and now in the computer. I do have a busy day ahead getting the RV ready for our trip. Prior to dx, I always had to have a set plan on when we were leaving. I laughed last night when Stan and I talked about it and I suggested we had options--Monday or very early Tuesday. We didn't need to decide until the time came.

I need to go on FB and tend my farm since I want to be up and productive by eight. Yikes, only ten more minutes.

Have a great day.

Judy in Key West

Good morning, Judy! Good morning, everyone! TGIF!

It's 36 degrees here with a steady rain. It's only supposed to get colder during the day, but the rain is supposed to end. It's iffy right now whether it will still be raining when it gets down to 32 degrees.

Not much going on here. I'm hoping to go fishing tomorrow, but it's going to be pretty chilly out. Have a great Friday, all!

Clouds here with another chance of rain tonight. I don't mind it though. I am still trying to play catch up on everything. Just can't seem to get in gear. My acid reflux has been acting up pretty bad the last 3 days and that really throws me off.

I hope you all have a good day. I will try to be here more often next week. This morning I have fitness class to lead and I still need to mop and vacum not to mention finish cleaning my file cabinet. Anyway I need to stay off of face book for a while. I get bogged down with the cafe that is always freezing and then never get anything done here at home.

Good luck fishing Bud let me know how the new jig heads work,