Marisa Update - March

Bruce u

Marisa asked me to post an update here for her online friends who have and continue to support her. She is feeling great and just enjoying life. She has little pain and her only complaint is continually waking up during the night. Her latest test show the tumor in her right lung remaining stable and a small tumor in her left lung as well as the brain mets. Her Doctor also told her that this was a different cancer than she had in 2000.

For those who may not know, Marisa is Canadian but has lived in Austrailia for many years. Monday is her birthday and she is getting a great present when her daughter arrives from Canada for a visit. Marisa is very excited and has a fun filled visit planned.

Marisa is very comfortable with accepting her future and is handling it with dignity and grace. I have met alot of people in my life but I have to say that Marisa has to be the most courageous person that I have ever met. We talk almost on a daily basis and it is a pleasure just knowing her.

Thank you for the update Bruce! Glad to hear she is doing as well as she can be doing right now and Living life to the fullest she can! Hope and a big birthday hug to her when Ya talk to her again !!!

• 2 months later...