Tuesday's Air

Bud Baker

Good morning, everyone!

It was 50 degrees as I rode to work this morning. The forecast high is 82. It was nice riding without wind yesterday, but it's back today. A 10 mph tailwind as I rode to work will be a 20+ mph headwind as I ride home this afternoon.

ts, that was the end of Rose's chemo. She still has reconstructive surgeries left. They're giving her a lot better long term survival odds than they gave me, so we're very glad to be nearing the end of her long treatment ordeal.

Have a great day, all!

Morning All! Bud, thanks for opening. I got sucked into my farm and then our tenant came by with some big bills for repairs and I really got sidetracked! Never did want to be a tenant. Daughter moved and we helped her buy a new house on the mainland (at the top of the market) but by the time we got hers emptied and ready to sell, we were at the bottom of the market. Oh well, do what you gotta do.

I'm pretty tuckered today. After I finished working in the office and had everything organized for today, I worked out and took a shower, finished emptying the dishwasher and reloaded the mess from the sink, folded a load of towels, put out the trash, got the mail and made myself dinner (chef is away). Exciting huh? Actually yes, the fact that I can accomplish so much in a day is exciting. No matter that I'm shot today lol. I can resume the office work tomorrow. Today finger prick at the Cancer Center, group later and hopefully dinner as well.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy

Hello all! I got up this morning to beautiful blue skies, but a bit on the chilly side, but it's better than rain or snow right?

Got on the computer and opened my cafe on FB then decided to check my bank account online and balance everything out which I do regularly. I noticed multiple charges on my account that are NOT mine. Many at gas stations in Las Vegas and a few locally. They added up to quite a lot of money so off to the bank I went. They will reverse the charges, but when I asked about filing a police report they told me not to bother that nothing would be done.

Makes me so darn angry that someone would get access to my account and plain out steal from me....why not go get a job for crying out loud.

Anyway, my plan is NOT to use by debit card anymore....period! It's all cash from here on out. I HATE a thief!

After the bank I went and got Randy a harness. He doesn't understand it so I just ended up dusting my floors while dragging him around. Too funny!