Wednesday's Air

Bud Baker

Good morning, everyone!

It was 73 degrees as I rode to work this morning. With all the cloud cover, It's only supposed to get up to 81 degrees this afternoon. When I checked the weather this morning, they were only calling for a 40 percent chance of rain, so I rode my bike. Now, they're calling for an 80 percent chance, as storms are headed this way. It may be a wet trip home.

Judy, I looked at some of those cutting boards that attach to rod holders. But I don't have any rod holders on my boat, and didn't want to install them just for that, and didn't like the way the other boards attached to the boat. So I just decided to make a frame out of pvc pipe and hook it on the side of the boat. I bought the pvc and got started on the project last night.

Have a great day, all!

Morning All! Stayed here late last night so started on FB this morning. Am doing last minute chores before son and family come tomorrow night. Eric, really, I only have two children and three grandchildren lol. I've just been talking about this visit for weeks because we haven't had them all down here together in about 4 yrs. I was so excited but it's not to happen. Wendy came Sunday just for the day and Dave comes for four days. We see Wendy and family more often and Dominick is on a karate demo team and they have an important performance in the middle of what was supposed to be their visit.

Bud, I laugh when I read your posts. You are so like my husband. He'd rather build it--whatever it is--than buy it if he can. He loves his projects. Stay dry on the way home.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in KW

P.S. Stayed up later, took and Ativan and slept thru the night til 7 am. Yeah!!!!!

Lovely day here. Need to get the windows open and smell the flowers! The rose bushes are blasting with blossoms right now, and so beautiful! Can't wait to get out and about.

Having lunch with a woman that knew my parents. I want to talk to her about Gilda's Club and the important positive role they play with anyone dealing with cancer. Am hoping to get her on board either as a volunteer or as a donor. Gilda's Club in Grand Rapids is the largest club in the USA and we need as much help as we can get. West Michigan also has one of the highest % of people with cancer in the USA too, so the need is urgent.

Plus I get lunch at a really cute little place in Ada, MI. It will be fun to hear stories about my parents, and reminiscence.

Enjoy this day! It's special because it's today and we are here to enjoy it.

Judy in MI